Friday, December 26, 2008

The year that was….

2008 was a mixture of good and bad as usual. But it has changed my life considerably.

Some of the stuff in 2008 were

My entry into the corporate life

Staying away from home! : Now I too am in the group who crave to go home now and then! lol.. Apart from this responsibility, making independent decisions are a part of life now.

Meeting new people, travelling places! : Away from home means friends are god and goddesses! Anyways I have made many good friends in this year. Every time a re-shuffle happens I have missed lots of people and got adjusted and realized that Change is a part of life, you can’t ignore it! But some of them have influenced me a lot.

Waiting for weekends : I too wait for a weekend starting Monday! Wish weekdays were weekends :P

A longing to get back to Student life : One thing a college pass-out  longs is getting back to student life! I too have got this from a long time and trying my best to get back! All you guys in college and wanting to get out of it please note this!

Lost my pet, she was like a sister to me!(Ref prev blog)

With hopes of a better year, as always!

Srinidhi!

No comments: